Hustler Raptor XDX Zero Turn Mower
The NEW Raptor XDX combines the best features of the commercial grade Fastrak into the body of a Raptor, giving you the best of both worlds at a price that won’t break the bank. With a deep 5″ cutting deck, commercial grade spindles, and big commercial Hydrogear 3100 hydrostatic drives, this machine is just as much at home on the trailer of the landscape contractor as it is in the astute home owners garage.
Commercial grade 10ga. welded steel deck w’ leading edge deck reinforcement w’ Commercial duty sealed deck spindles.
Fabricated one piece chassis. Not bolt together! Toughest frame, front forks, and deck in class.
Hustler Exclusive 22″ BigBite™ drive tyres and 13″ caster tyres.
12.5 km p/h forward ground speed.
BigBite™ Rear Tires
We worked directly with the tire manufacturer on this design. You will not find them anywhere else.
The V-Twin Kawasaki® engine is the highest rated residential engine available.
Provides a comfortable ride with armrests and added air flow to the back.
- 60″ heavy-duty, welded steel decks
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Patented automatic park brake
- Adjustable premium seat with armrests
- 13” front and 22” drive tires
- Powerful engine options
- Hour meter and engine guard standard
- 3 Year Limited Warranty / 300 Hour
- Kawasaki Premium V Twin Engines Limit – Best in Category
- Mulch Kit with blades and inserts included
- Heavy Duty fabricated 11 cm deep welded steel decks NOT Stamped
- Heavy Duty fabricated steel chassis- most durable in category
- Fabricated Commercial style heavy duty front axle
- SmoothTrak™ steering with patented automatic park brake system
- Adjustable steering levers
- 11 km/hour top speed
- Heavy duty front caster forks
- 22 x 9.5-10 BigBite™ rear tyre
- 13 x 6.5 front tyre
- 11 litre (3 gallon) Fuel Capacity
- 13 kph (8 mph)