The ECHO SRM-520ES/U is designed to tackle the largest scale commercial jobs. That’s why it features a huge 50.2cm³ engine, a heavy duty air filter and an advanced vibration reduction system. Whether you’re working with a trimmer head or blade, you can depend on its power to get through the job with ease.
The ECHO SRM-520ES/U features an incredibly powerful 50.2cm³ professional grade engine for serious clearing power. A super anti vibration feature that utilises a 4 point mounting system ensures low vibrations so you can power through jobs in comfort.
Featuring ECHO’s patented ES start technology for easy starting every time and a heavy duty air filter to protect against dust and debris. Every feature has been carefully crafted to reduce downtime and get you from one job to the next, hassle free.
- 9.0kg Dry Weight
- 3-cutter Standardised Metal Blade
- 50.2cc Engine displacement
- 1.23 L/h Fuel Consumption At Maximum Engine Power
- Diaphragm Carburettor
- 2.16 kW Output
- 0.690 Litres Fuel tank capacity
- ES-Start Assist System
- Solid Driveshaft type
- 1.33 Gear reduction ratio
- 28.0mm Main pipe diameter
- 8.0mm Drive shaft diameter
- 3.4 / 3.4 m/s2 Vibration L/R Metal Blade
- 3.0 / 2.7 m/s2 Vibration L/R Nylon head