The 30.5cc SRM-3021TES U-handle brushcutter features a high torque head. With a 1:1.62 gear reduction ratio, it generates outstanding levels of torque – up to 50% more than previous models.
More torque means more cutting performance and by installing thicker line, the user can tackle a wider range of tasks with just one brushcutter. Featuring a comparatively small engine, the unit is lightweight and features low levels of vibration, but has the cutting performance of a higher capacity machine.
The SRM-3021TES starts almost effortlessly thanks to the Easy Start system.
- 30.5cc Engine displacement
- 6.0kg Dry weight
- 1.3kW Output
- 0.74 litres Fuel tank capacity
- 0.72 L/h Fuel consumption at max engine power
- ES-Start assist system
- U handle Handle type
- 7.0mm (Solid) Driveshaft diameter
- 25.0mm Main pipe diameter
- 1.62 Gear reduction ratio